Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I wish I knew someone who writes fanfic...

I'm in the process of writing one right now; in fact I have the first four chapters up on Fanfiction.net (here if you want to read it), and I'm working on chapter five, which I'm stuck on. I've PMed a few people at FFN to see if they'd be willing to beta and collaborate on my story, but so far no one has responded. Why is it that other people can get help with their fics and I can't? It makes me feel so bad. I'm not asking anyone to  write the damn thing, just help me out with some ideas. Sigh Well, if anyone of y'all could read and let me know what you think, I'd be ever so grateful. I'll also update with what I have of chapter five, just in case someone has any ideas of where to go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment