Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Getting ready to move

As soon as Dallas Housing Authority inspects my new apartment I can move into it. It's just downstairs from where I'm living now, but it's a lot bigger. More room to put my stuff and more room for Alaska to run around. And it'll be good for when I finally move for good. I'm still debating about whether I want a house, a townhome, or maybe a condo. (I hope condos allow pets.)

I still need to find someone who will be willing to co-sign on a loan with me when I'm finally ready to move. I asked my two best friends, and one's credit is as bad as mine and the other flat-out refused. ("I don't co-sign for my partner or my kids, so NO!" lol Well I don't blame him.) Maybe I can get one of my family members to help me out if I need them to.

Well, I better get back to work. Right now I'm trying to clean out my closet and decide what to keep, what to give away, and what to throw away.

No comments:

Post a Comment