Sunday, October 7, 2012

My very own blog!

I'm not new to the blogosphere, although this is the first blog I've done under my own name. I'll just be posting about life and other stuff.

I'm getting back in touch with some of my old friends from high school, which is cool. I've talked to Donna Russell, and am texting back and forth with Bethany Gallagher. I hope I can talk to some of my other high school friends sometime, too.

I'm going to be spending Christmas with Donna and her family, which will be fun. I haven't seen her in 12 1/2 years! The last time was at our ten-year reunion. I can't wait to see if and how she's changed. She'll probably be surprised that I've changed...

Well, just wanted to post something real quick. I'll be updating whenever the mood strikes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment