Monday, November 26, 2012

Chapter 5 completed/And other stuff

Now I just have to concentrate on Chapter 6 and later. Team Gibbs, Mike Franks, and Nicole are meeting at NCIS  headquarters the next day (at the beginning of Chapter 6) to figure out where to go with the investigation. Nicole will also be meeting with Dr. /Rachel Cranston (Kate's sister -- Kate was the first female agent on the series, replaced by Ziva in season 3 after Ziva's brother Ari killed her). Anyway, since Nicole is also a psychologist, Dr. Rachel is gonna have fun getting her to open up about what happened (especially since Nicole has been ordered (by Aguilar) not to tell anyone, or her teammates in San Diego will suffer for it). lol Well, I hope I can get it written in a shorter time frame than I got Chapter 5 done.

My friend and I are trying to arrange a time for us to get together, maybe do some house-hunting, and just hang out. We need to get reacquainted with each other before we move in together. I just hope that we can be friends like we were in high school... I've changed a little bit, and so has she, but it's been more than 20 years, so who's surprised? :-)

I need to start saving up money to move. I'll have to rent a truck, get somebody to drive it, get someone to help me pack (I know what I have, a bedroom full of stuff, and a few household items -- a few pots/pans, a coffee maker, and a toaster. I have no idea what she has. We may have to go to Goodwill or someplace to get furniture and stuff, unless we can get something donated. I'll have to talk to my landlord and see if he can get us anything.)

I'm not sure when I'll be able to save up the money to get all the stuff I want off my Amazon wishlist. I just have to try to save up. The one thing we will need when we move is cable/internet/home phone service. We both have cell phones, of course, but it'll be nice to have a landline, too. Still want a TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod and a stereo. I'm tired of listening to music on my computer. My speakers aren't loud enough. I also need, need, NEED  a new computer. I'm still planning to get one during the back-to-school sales, maybe at OfficeMax if there's one close to where we end up living. I hope there will be some stores close by. We are going to be on a bus line, since neither of us drive. So that will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment