Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Just sent in a resume

I emailed a resume to Kelly Temporary Services. I had called and asked for some secretarial work, and the lady I spoke to gave me their email address. I hope they can find something for me. I'd like to be able to get back to work soon. It's really important to me that I find a job. I'm getting cabin fever being stuck in the apartment all day, I need money to move, and I'd just feel better about having a job.

I could finally start saving up for everything I want, and my roommate and I could make our new place a home. Furniture, dishes, cookware, etc. We're both on Freecycle.org, but I'd like to be able to buy some new stuff as well. That would be nice.

She just set up her own blog to showcase some of her writing and hopefully get some income of her own coming in. (A friend of hers said that if she could get some professional writers to guest blog, she'd get paid for it. I'm not completely sure how that works, but I hope it does. I'd love it if I could get some people to write on my blog, too... Get my name out, get more traffic, have a reason to write. Have a reason to do anything, really, besides sit on my butt and play on facebook.)

Oh, I have a twitter account now, so if you want to follow me, please do! Right now, I only have two followers, which sucks. I have no followers on this blog, and I'd love some! Sigh I need to find a way to make some friends.(Gah, I hate whining. Somebody reach through their computer and smack me, 'k? lol)

So if anyone has any ideas, please let me know. Ideas about work, getting my blog noticed, anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment