Sunday, November 25, 2012

I've got some of my writing mojo back!

I found someone to bounce some story ideas off of! Yay! I'm working on the fifth chapter of my fic, and I think it's coming along nicely. I've been concentrating so much on the case that I've neglected Nicole's mental state. I'm remedying that right now. Of course, as Gibbs tells her, after an agent suffers a traumatic incident like being held captive and tortured, a psych eval would be mandatory. I'm sort of surprised that our military personnel who have returned from overseas aren't required to have one, whether they're showing signs of PTSD or not. (Or are they? Anyone have any idea? It can take years for symptoms to start showing up, if I'm not mistaken.)

I'm so glad to be back in the groove, and to know that I have someone to help me if I get stuck again. I have no idea how long this story will be, but I'm willing to see it through. If anyone wants to read it, you can go here: Trust. Let me know what you think if you do read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment