Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Texting my roommate

I've found out a little more about the house she found for us. It's 2400 sq.ft., large backyard w/ enclosed dog run, gourmet kitchen w/ marble island, plenty of cabinet space, media/theater room upstairs, unfurnished, don't know how many bdrms/baths. She's waiting for the owners to reply to her email about if they'll be willing to do a rent to own type of thing. I'm sure they'll want to meet us (I would, just to see what kind of women we are. Hey, we may be in our forties and disabled, but that  doesn't mean we don't know how to have a GOOOOOOOD TIME! LOL Although we probably won't... *g*)

It looks like this may actually happen! I'm getting more and more excited. I'll definitely keep everyone updated!

She just texted me and told me that her dog that just had puppies just had a seizure. We're hoping nothing happens to her, because that would leave the babies without milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment