Saturday, December 15, 2012

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was so hoping to be able to see Styx at Billy Bob's early next year (they're usually there in sometime between mid-January and the end of February, I believe). I just went to BB's website, and they're not on the schedule! WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! :'-( So I guess I'll have to wait and see where they'll be in the fall. (Not in the summer, since they usually do a double or triple bill during their summer tours, and I just want to see them.) This so sucks...

So I'll have to save up my money to take a trip somewhere. I'd love to see them in Chicago. That's where they're from originally, and it would be so awesome to see them in their hometown. Besides, I've never been to Chicago (or anywhere, really... I did see them in Wabash, IN, in 2008), so it would also be great to go up there and do some sightseeing as well.

I'm wondering how much I'd need to save? If I could get a fellow Styx fan to let me stay for a few days, like my friend Jen did in '08, then I wouldn't need but a few hundred dollars, I don't think (for souvenirs and such). Of course, if I had to rent a hotel room, I'd need a lot more. I'll have to think about it...

Anyway, that's added to my list of things to save money for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment