Monday, December 31, 2012

Still hoping for a house to rent...

You all will be glad to know that I'm over my little hissy fit from the weekend. I'm hoping that my future roommate's friend still has his other house (the 3 bed/2 bath one) coming up for rent. That would be ideal for our needs.

I'd love to be able to move before the summer. Why? I don't know; I guess to just have something to shoot for. I know it will probably still be ungodly hot (after all, Copperas Cove is farther south than Dallas, and I don't think the weather gets any cooler the farther south you go), but there's a public lake at Ft. Hood where we can go swimming and take the dogs too. That's nice. And the base is only about 10 miles outside of town, so I can afford the cab fare (assuming that the cab company will allow dogs in the cars... they do up here). Or I can buy a dog carrier and maybe ride the bus (I found out that there is a public bus system in town; hopefully it goes to the base).

All I can do right now is a lot of praying that things will work out like I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment