Sunday, December 9, 2012

Fifteen days and counting...

... until I see Jeff, Donna, and the boys! I can't wait. It's gonna be awesome to be able to hang with someone I haven't seen since 2000. I can't believe it's been so long! Wow. Our next class reunion is in 2020, and I plan on going to that one (knock on wood). OMG, I'll be 48!!! Where have the years gone?!?! lol

Anyway.I need to go to the CBS website and see when the NCIS Christmas episode is on. It won't be on Christmas, for sure, but I don't want to miss it. Senior (Tony's dad) will be in it, and you know how I love me some Robert Wagner! :-)

I'm in one of my euphoric phases, as you might be able to tell (I have bipolar disorder), but in this case I think it's understandable. When I went shopping with my friend the other day, I was also, which is why I spent almost all my money. (Yes, I'm one of those "Yippee, money, and I get to spend it!!!" types. Unfortunately.) I have got to learn how to budget and save, especially when my other friend and I move in together. The worst thing I can think of is to have too much month at the end of my money. lol

One of the things we have to budget for is internet/cable. I might see about getting DISH Network or something. (Is satellite really better than regular cable? I mean, can you pick up channels from other countries, or how does it work?) I don't think we're allowed it where I live now (it's an historic building, so there's not much we can do to it, I guess... although we're supposed to have some remodeling done to it, so the city says. I hope we can get the heating/ac replaced, because the system we have now SUCKS!!!)

Ooh, one of my fave TSO songs is playing! ("Christmas Canon Rock" from The Lost Christmas Eve.) God, I wish I could still sing... I would so be belting this one!

Now playing: "Waltz of the Flowers" from The Nutcracker... and with this, I'm getting off here and listening to some Christmas music! Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment