Friday, December 21, 2012

Chapter 5 of my fanfic has been posted

I went ahead and posted Chapter 5 of "Can I Trust You With My Heart" on Fanfiction.net if anyone wants to read it. I'm working on Chapter 6, but it's going slowly. I mentioned in my author's note that coming up with story ideas is hard, especially when I don't have someone to bounce ideas off of. A lot of the listed betas on FFN seem to not have time to do much, even though they say they're accepting requests. I'll have to hope that someone will step up to help me.

I'm taking my laptop over to Jeff and Donna's on Monday night, so maybe I'll have time to catch up on my reading and writing. I just accepted a request from a girl in England who's having trouble with people complaining that she's having the characters speak the Queen's English, lol. Well, duh... she's British, that's how she herself talks, so naturally she's going to write what's familiar to her. British spelling and grammar don't bother me. I can figure out what the writers are saying.

Other than that, nothing much is going on in my life. I'm sure I'll have a lot to say on Tuesday. I'm really excited to be seeing Donna after all these years. It'll be nice to do some catching up with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment