Friday, December 7, 2012

I feel like I'm invisible...

I can't get anyone to follow my blog. (I don't know how to go about getting people to join my Google+ circles. I'm following a couple of NCIS sites, but obviously no one but me looks for new people to follow.) I can't get anyone to follow me on Twitter. I've tagged NCIS and Criminal Minds, but it seems like the same situation. No one wants to look for and follow new people. What am I supposed to do? I'd love to make new friends even online, but it's so hard when no one seems to want to reach out to you. Sigh So should I delete my blog and twitter and just resign myself to an online life of invisibility (except for checking in on facebook every now and then)? Sorry if I sound whiny, but I'd really like to get to know some people with the same interests I have, and none of my fb friends seem to share them. (Classic rock music, crime shows (NCIS, NCIS: L.A., Criminal Minds), gay rights, things like that.) I don't even know how many people see my facebook posts or how many click the links to my blogs... unless someone "likes" a particular status/link/whatever. Half the time I feel like I'm talking to myself.

If anyone has any ideas how I can get more followers, please let me know! I have no idea how to promote myself. If anyone googles my name, I'm sure they'll come across some of my stuff, but who's gonna do that unless they know me? Pulls hair out

No comments:

Post a Comment